Well with a new author and a new story you never really know much except for the back cover would say. I knew it would be another story about king Arthur and the usual characters but I didn't really know what else to expect. I thought it was cool how this story was told in the younger version and you got to see the "before scenes" as T.H White thought it would happen. You got to hear them talk about war in a less mature viewpoint and just over all you got to see the back bone of the characters. You get to see how different relationships begin such as Lancelot and Guinevere or Arthur and Lancelot.
You get to see just how much Lancelot likes Guinevere and at first how jealous he is of Arthur for having the Girl of his dreams but that quickly switches when he meets arthur. I think its interesting how you can see that friendship forming between them and you can see the jealousy pretty much boil away. Overall I like how this book is written due to it being not only in a different stand point but opening your eyes to not just the story they are in at the moment but a more back based story which in a way allows you to put yourself in their position and story better allowing you to like or hate characters more.
No comments:
Post a Comment